Friday, May 11, 2018

Summer Sampler Countdown!

A couple of weeks ago I shared about the upcoming Summer Sampler 2018 hosted by Lee/Freshly Pieced, Faith/Fresh Lemons Quilts, and Katie/Swim Bike Quilt, and that I was a member of the design team. Fun, right? Well after much mulling, I finally settled on my fabric pull today - a mix of prints from Carolyn Friedlander's collections, along with some Gleaned coordinating solids.



A fun little development is that my friend Darlene of Featherweight Doctor is sewing along, with the added twist that she's going to quilt as she goes - on her featherweight! Here's a video where she talks about her process:

 

So if you've been thinking about joining in but haven't yet, just a reminder that the pre-sale pricing ($24.99 rather than $29.99) ends Sunday! Should be fun!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being one of the designers! Your fabric pull is beautiful and I'm sure will make a stunning quilt! I'll be following along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about the quilt along. Just received my fabrics yesterday. Loving your fabric pull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fabric pull. I look forward to seeing it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics. I'm trying to mostly use what I already have which means sticking to the palette recommended in the sampler guide.

    ReplyDelete