Friday, October 24, 2014

October Bee Blocks

Bee blocks were short and sweet this month, and I have a new crush. The maple leaf block that Katie/kldemare had That Stash Bee make were just a delight, and I'm trying to figure out when I can make some for myself.


Debbie/Blue.Ridge.Girl chose Social Climber blocks for FAITH Circle, a pattern by Pat Fryer of Villa Rosa designs.
I accidentally cut too many colored fabric strips, so went ahead and made an extra 'combo' block per Debbie's specifications.

Pretty painless, which suited me just fine.

9 comments:

  1. I love those maple led blocks...I had never seen this pattern. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combos in those maple leaf blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such pretty blocks. I do like the color choices made for each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the maple leaf block, very different and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those look like fun! Good job! Wish you were't so far away! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty leaf blocks. I must get going on my October blocks......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want to make another maple leaf quilt to remind me of our fabulous trip to Vermont.

    ReplyDelete