Sunday, February 2, 2014

Three Years and Three Days

Last Friday morning, I posted "Three Years" then promptly left town. The Seattle Modern Quilt Guild went on retreat! So I have plenty to share this next week about the Binary Quilt Challenge Exhibit I saw on the way, the retreat itself, and the projects I worked on. But while
I get back in the swing of things, I also need to draw a winner for the giveaway on Friday's
post . . . and by the way, thank you for your kind and affirming comments. I really appreciated each one!

And the lucky winner of $40 credit to Knotted Threads is Megan/Miggsie! Congrats! I'm emailing you!

I'll  leave you with one little tidbit from the retreat - a Succulent Pincushion that I received in our Sewn Item Swap. It was made by Kristen Ballou, and isn't it the cutest? Love it!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun pincushion! Congratulations to Megan and welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Love the pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete