Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oh My Goodness!

After a super busy work week, I've spend the last couple days doing what many of you are doing too - finishing up my Christmas shopping, sewing gifts, thinking about wrapping, meal planning and shopping, and especially, enjoying family. So I wasn't really paying attention today when Kathy at Pink Chalk Studio announced the winners of the Handmade With Love Tutorial Contest.
When my Triple-Zip Pouch tutorial was chosen as a finalist in the Gifts for Friends category over a week ago, I was completely thrilled. And of course, I thought about how nice it'd be to win the category, but I really didn't think it possible. So when the emails started coming in today congratulating me, I rushed right over to Pink Chalk. Boy was I surprised to see that not only had I won the category, but THE contest. Shocked, excited, humbled - that's pretty much how I've felt ever since. 

Thank you to all of you who voted for my tutorial, for those of you that have done me the honor of actually making your own triple-zips, and for all of you who just stop by to see what I'm up to here at A Quilter's Table. It means alot.

28 comments:

  1. Congrats Debbie! I was so excited to see that it was you who had won. Your tutorial is fantastic of course. :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Debbie, I too saw the results and I'm so thrilled for you! Look forward to making one in the new year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Debbie! That's wonderful! Your zipper pouch is fantastic and your tutorial very good! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Debbie! I knew you were onto a winner with your triple zip pouch! I was absolutely delighted to see you had won the whole competition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulaions Debbie. Much deserved :) I'm sorry I've been so absent lately. I too had a manic works schedule in December and it left no time to neither quilting or blogging. Looking forward to catching up and see what you've been making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a very well deserved win.
    You were so very generous to offer that pattern for free.
    I love it.
    Happy Christmas.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! What an amazing Christmas present for you!!
    The pouch is wonderful, can't wait to have a go at making one!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Debbie.
    A well deserved win.
    Merry Christmas
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your pouch is so awesome. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! A well-deserved win, indeed! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Debbie and Merry Christmas ; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Debbie! A well deserved win! I have yet to make the pouch, but it's on my list for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, superstar! A well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, this is simply fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done! It's a fabulous tutorial and a lovely pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the BIG WIN - such a wonderful honor to be chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!! What an awesome prize, and well-deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Debbie!!!!!!! I've been out of the loop but I did manage to vote - awesome giveaway win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOHOO Miss Debbie, YAY!!! And of course, Congrats! HAve a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so happy for you, Debbie -- totally deserved!! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats, Debbie! I plan to make my own version into a purse for my niece!

    Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so happy that you won the whole contest, congratulations. You know I love this pouch, I am ordering more zippers to make more after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How exciting! Congrats Debbie. I'm not surprised at all that yours won.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats, and have fun with your winnings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! I enjoy your blog so I'm doubly glad you won. I bought some zippers last week to make my first pouch this weekend. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations, Debbie! Love your pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats!! I'm not surprised at all. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete