Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 Finish-A-Long News!

she can quilt
I was just innocently reading through my google reader this morning and stumbled on the exciting news that Rhonda of Quilter in the Gap is handing over the 2013 Finish-A-Long torch to Leanne of she can quilt! The FAL has been a huge motivator for me in 2012, and I fully intend to participate in 2013. In fact, I picked up one of my FAL projects yesterday, realizing that the end of the year is right around the corner, and my finish ratio isn't that great for this quarter!

Anyway, you can read all about the news here and here. Do consider joining in the fun, the community, and the finishing!

4 comments:

  1. I've already started my list. Oh dear... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may try to join this. The accountability might be good. I find with my job, the new samples come faster than the finishes!
    Have a restful New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my list ready! I'm joining this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so beyond excited about this news too! I have big goals for 2013, so joining up with Leanne is going to be so fun and motivating!

    ReplyDelete