1) the needle fell out(!) of my sewing machine while I was quilting an upcoming feature project; and 2) after switching to my back-up machine, the walking foot broke(!). Needless to say, my 'good' machine is in the shop for 10 days, getting an unscheduled checkup. And thankfully, the back-up machine is doing straight stitching just fine. W.i.P. Wednesday waits for no one, so on to what I managed to accomplish . . .
Metal Frame Purse - After my fun first glue-in metal frame purse, I really needed to make another right away. Seriously, I can't wait to make another one!
Halloween Stitchery - Almost done, then I'll make a sweet little goodie bag with it.
Mod Pop Quilt-along - TWO blocks done!
Christmas lap quilt - Finally got the center 9 blocks sewn together, and 3 of the next set done!
Modern Crosses quilt & Dresden project - Unfortunately, no progress.
* October & November bee blocks - soon!
* scrappy Metrolink - who knows when, but I still really want to!
* more frame purses
* Polaroid block projects
* Binary quilt using blocks from Modern Blocks Bee
* UR Priceless Blog Hop project - excited to start working on this!
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.