Thursday, September 27, 2012

Some Randomness and A Table Winner

There was a feature last Friday that I haven't mentioned yet! My Triple-Zip Pouch was listed as one of the 4 Favorites 4 Friday on the Sewing Summit website. It was an honor to be among such lovely projects.

If you want to read an insightful article about taking better blog photos, check this out by Bijou Lovely. I found it really helpful.

TWO of my blog buddies have recently opened etsy shops! 

First was knotted thread by Jennifer, who blogs by the same name. She has some quilts and other handsewn items as well as a bunch of Riley Blake chevrons and dots.

Then there's Winding Bobbins by Heather of Crafting..., who has some quilted items in her shop.

Consider supporting both of these new shops as they begin their new ventures!

And about that September Tuesday at the Table winner!
That would be Katy of The Littlest Thistle and The South Beach Pinterest Project. Congrats, Katy, and thanks for sharing your new recipe adventures this month! I'll be emailing you so I can send that Chicopee bundle your way!

Speaking of Pinterest, thanks for all who pinned my bundle from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics earlier in the week. You may have heard that there was a bit of a snafu, much to the disappointment of many. I can see how things got out of hand, and will just be putting this little incident behind me and moving on. Thanks though for your support! Hope you have a great day!

Linking up with Really Random Thursday.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the little shout out Debbie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie. I read the article on better blog photos.some of the things I already do, and some I will try. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the winners! and i have to tell you i made your corn bread muffins last night and i will not tell you how many i ate! they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature in 4F4F, and yay for new shops! Thank you so much again for pulling my name :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe thanks debbie! congrats to katy, what a great win, and your pouch, totally amazing, i'm yet to make one but i need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the pinning thing, and I am off to read about photos. I am so glad your pouch got some attention as it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that your tutorial was highlighted on How About Orange today. I need to try it asap. Love the triple zip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your triple zip on how about orange today :) great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your tute on orange today too and promptly downloaded the pdf version - very cute - thanks!! and so lucky for katy re th Chicopee - couldn't have happened for a nicer person

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah...How about Orange...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the features Debbie! And I really enjoyed reading the Bijou Lovely photography article too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your triple-zip pouch is amazing. thanks so much for the tutorial--I can hardly wait to try it! I thought Holly's article on photography was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete