Triple-Zip Pouch + tutorial - As I explained the other day, it had been just long enough since my first triple-zip that I felt a little fuzzy on all the details. So I made this second one, and you can find the completed tutorial here.
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #20: Little Pocket Pillowcase - I certainly hope the most time-consuming part is done! And now that the pocket patchwork is complete, I hope to be able to finish this project soon.
*Picture-Perfect* Polaroid Block Swap - SO close to being done with my blocks! Good think since the deadline to ship blocks is today!
100 Quilts donation quilt - Stitching on the binding, so close to a finish here too.
Improv log-cabin quilt - No progress unfortunately.
* more Zakka - only four more to go!
* August do.Good Stitches blocks
* August Always Bee Learning blocks - more improv!
* August Modern Blocks Bee blocks
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - I was mistaken; it's really a Modern Cross quilt using Susan Beal's pattern.
* EZ Dresden Challenge project - still hoping - at least I have wedges cut now!
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday, guest hosted by Cindy from Live a Colorful Life.