Wednesday, May 16, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

Days just fly by, and before I know it, it's W.i.P Wednesday again! Same as last week, I've concentrated on several small projects.

Completed projects
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #6: Itty Bitty Quilt Block Magnets - Itty Bitty is a more than apt description.

Baby items for a couple of friends that are expecting. I used The Best Bib pattern by Jennifer Casa and
Cloth Diaper Burp Rags inspired by Cluck Cluck Sew. I've used both patterns before and definitely will again.

Potholders - A complete post is here and a tutorial for putting in those grommets here.


Lined Drawstring Bag for mom's Mother's Day gift - using Jeni's pattern, of course.

Ongoing projects
Hopscotch - Still with the quilter. Hope to be binding before week's end.

Zakka Style Sew-Along project #7: Rain Cloud Mug Rug - Cut out, but that's about it.

Upcoming projects
* Modern Blocks Bee May block
* Ohio Star blocks for FAITH circle's May quilt
* Japanese x and + blocks Round 2
* more Zakka
* Always Bee Learning June blocks - Tokoyo subway NEW
* Quilt using my 4x5 blocks from rounds 1, 2, & 3
* Tutorial for pieced binding
* QWERTY variation
* Solstice Stars quilt
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt - On a Whim ??
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - waiting to see her palette

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely makes! Love those bibs, looks like I have another project in the pipeline ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weeks certainly fly by, but you also have plenty to show for it! Looking forward to seeing your Ohio Star blocks! It's been years since I made this block but I so want to make them again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each of these projects and look forward to seeing the ones on your list too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your projects look great! Those grommets make the potholders look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gorgeous and so much upcoming fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! I love your baby gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many great finishes, Debbie. They all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been internet-less this week, until today, so I have missed so much!

    Love the itty bitty magnets, so cute.

    Wish I had some of those bibs when my kids were little - they drooled SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great projects there and finishes! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You get so much one in a week :) and it all looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. All looks great Debbie! This reminds me that I really have to start making some bibs for my baby - then maybe I won't have to do so much laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those potholders! And may I say, as a mom of a kid who is still using bibs, that those bibs are too cute! Especially for the stuff that will get on them!

    ReplyDelete