Tuesday, February 21, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

There are lots of odds and ends to report on for this W.i.P. Wednesday.

Completed projects
Hometown "Wild Thing" - This comfy cozy took longer than it should have, but finally it's done!

Solstice Stars Series - My five blocks are done and they were each so fun to do. I loved Faith's post about quilt top layouts, and am now debating what direction to go next. 

Little Quilt - Sew, Vote, Swap project - Loooved working on this little one that is now winging its way to its new home. 

Ongoing projects
Sparkle QAL - Hand-stitching of binding IN progress!

Scrappy Depression Blocks - Three down, 13 to go.

Modern Mini Challenge quilt - let's just say I've started.

4x5 modern Quilt Bee blocks NEW - I've chosen a block, now to get sewing!

Upcoming projects  
* For the Love of Solids small project 
* scrappy Metrolink 
a zip pouch w/o zipper tabs - want to know this way too 
* Modern Crosses mini quilt
* A Christmas quilt to coordinate with my tree skirt
* "On a Whim
* Table runner for my cousin - starting with this bundle.
* Pattern for Mango 
* A light box
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3


Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday . . .

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

24 comments:

  1. So many wonderful projects...congrats on the finish, its a lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your finished quilt- looks very cozy and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars! When work allows me to have some home time I am going to attempt them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you used Terrain for your Sparkle quilt! Can't wait to see the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! All your projects are so wonderful! I love also Faith's stars but didn't have yet time to make. I'm looking forward to see how you continue yours! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is looking great but I especially love your Hometown quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your projects- I particularly love your stars. I also really loved her ideas for quilt fronts - some of those designs were very different and fun. It'll be fun to see which way you decide to go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i hopped over from the WIP linky, i love your yellow and grey mini quilt - i have just stocked up on these colours for a garden fence quilt. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a lot of sewing done. I love those solstice stars, I was planning on joining but it just did not happen for me. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! Your solisice stars are so pretty, I just love those colors, can't wait to see what you do with them. That yellow and grey mini is also to die for, I love that color combo so so much! Great projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to see more of that sparkle quilt!! It's looking great so far. I'm still waiting for my batting. Maybe if I go out and buy backing fabric for my sparkle it will help the batting to get here faster?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects. your solstice stars look wonderful. Love the depression blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your finished quilt! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the sparkle quilt, too. All of your projects look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm still debating how to finish my solstice stars too. So many decisions! Yours look great by the way, very cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always so inspired to get things done when I read your WIP wed. posts. I love the Wild Thing quilt!!! and all of your other projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Wild Thing and the Solstice Stars! Those two are on my "must make" project list

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of great projects, especially love the Hometown quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such lovely projects Debbie!! Did you see how Faith finished her Solstice stars top - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so incredibly productive! I'm excited to see your Sparkle quilt finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the binding on your Sparkle QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those blocks and the Sparkle looks great! You're always so busy making gorgeous things :)

    ReplyDelete