Wednesday, February 15, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

I'm afraid my W.i.P. Wednesday report today is a bit of a repeat from my quilting retreat post, so I tried to share some different shots of my projects.

Completed projects
do.Good Stitches February blocks - These little blocks are pretty popular these days, so it was fun to give them a try. Using Blue Elephant Stitches' Granny Square Quilt Block Tutorial, I made blocks for two of the three baby quilts the Faith circle will be making this month.

For the Love of Solids Swap - My large project is now done. It's been a very gratifying process!


Ongoing projects
Hometown "Wild Thing" - Had hoped to have this done by today, but still working on hand-stitching the binding.

Solstice Stars Series - Star #4 is done. I'm sad that the series is soon over!

Sparkle QAL - No progress. Again.

Scrappy Depression Blocks - Adding to the blocks I received in the Scrapbuster Swap last summer. One down, 15 to go.

Upcoming projects  
* For the Love of Solids small project NEW
* Modern Mini Challenge quilt - yikes, the deadline's not that far off! NEW
* scrappy Metrolink 
a zip pouch w/o zipper tabs - want to know this way too 
* Modern Crosses mini quilt
* A Christmas quilt to coordinate with my tree skirt
* "On a Whim
* Table runner for my cousin - I at least have the fabric now!
* Pattern for Mango 
* A light box
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3


Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday . . .

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

12 comments:

  1. So many beautiful blocks! Love the Granny Squares blocks. they look perfect for a baby quilt, and the stars are great too, beautiful colors and perfect work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie. I am not sure how you get it all done. Everything looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all that you have finished! i need to start on my granny squares. they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those granny squares are so so pretty, that will be one stunning baby quilt! Love your FTLOS item, so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is gorgeous, as always! Love your granny squares and Solstice Stars especially. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stuff!! So you have to do a small project for the solids swap too??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects! Those granny square blocks look like a lot of fun to do and I have seen a few of them out there in blogland. My favourite are your star blocks. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects, Debbie! The baby quilts made from those Granny Squares are going to be so cute. and I love your Solstice stars. Have you decided what you will do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the different views of all your gorgeous makes!! Looks like you have some good projects in the pipe line!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you see Dana at Old Red Barn Co. is hosting a Granny Squares Quilt-Along? I don't know if I can resist...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the Granny squares blocks and your FLOS item looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete