Monday, February 27, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 38 and A Tiny Bag


Since making the largest drawstring bag from Jeni's pattern, I've been wanting to try some of the other sizes. (You can purchase the pattern here, though one size is offered as a tutorial here.) I decided to do double duty, and make it in all solids as my small project for my partner in the For the Love of Solids swap. Funny thing, with the pieced front, it took as long to make as the big bag {here}! And I realized after I finished that the cute ties aren't really solid, now are they?

7 comments:

  1. Excellent collection of contemporary Christian music! My favorite is Until the Whole World Hears by Casting Crowns. I enjoy singing it loudly in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love that wee bag, especially the ties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to try that bag tutorial. it is so stinkin' cute. LoveLoveLove Michael Buble'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love your contemporary Christian music choices. :)

    The drawstring pouch is cute! Does it matter that the ties aren't solid? I know I would be thrilled to receive that, even in a solids swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is an adorable bag! i bought her pattern a while ago and still haven't made one yet! i better get on that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great music list and adorable bag! I love that tutorial and need to purchase the pattern in order to make the bigger sizes - no math for me. :)Your partner will love it - the striped ties just add character.

    ReplyDelete