Wednesday, February 8, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 36 and Some Favs

The 52 lists in 52 weeks assignment this week is "My goals for February." Yikes. I'm kind of living day to day lately, so my list is short and sweet.

*write the house 'to do' list I mentioned in this post*
*get organized at work for an upcoming transition*
*finish "Wild Thing", FTLOS2 (need to come up with a small item too), and my scrappy depression block quilt and figure out this round's 4x5 block*
*set a date with a friend to celebrate our "same month" birthdays*
*sewing time with daughter dear*

Meanwhile I thought I'd share some of my current favorite projects out there in blog-land. Truly fun and inspiring, in my humble opinion!

Mouthy Stitches swap


Shine

"Downtown" - completed

Awesome, yes?? I'm impressed!

9 comments:

  1. WOW- these are really neat!!! Love the pouch and the sun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love that typewriter pouch! so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, you're making me blush:) Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks Debbie - I`m in a new bee with Nicole and LOVE your wonky log cabins...I love Di`s pouch and Leanne`s Shine is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks, and good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was doing the 52 lists a while back and had to stop...my mom fell and my life went on hold for a while. But all is well now. Thanks for "liking" my typewriter pouch. I hope my partner will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your likes and your lists :) I just bought some of that typewriter fabric, so I thank you for sharing inspiration! as far as your lists go, I am right there with you, I could have written your list, same applies to me :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like lists! They are so helpful. Are you a Feb. birthday? Love the inspiration pics. I ♥ Diane's typewriter pouch so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that city quilt, that is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete