Tuesday, January 31, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

I feel like I've already showed off all my progress since last W.i.P. Wednesday, so thanks for bearing with me as I list my w.i.p.s.

Completed projects
Lined Drawstring Bag made from Jeni's pattern - see here. A fun, quick project! Couldn't be happier with it.

Scrappy Modern Halves quilt for Scrap Attack - What fun to see this one come together! (full pic here)

Ongoing projects
Hometown "Wild Thing" - Blocks all are trimmed and I've started to sew rows together.

Solstice Stars Series - The second star is done! 

For the Love of Solids Swap - Still confirming color selection, but I've drafted a pattern idea. Made one little ole block to test the waters a bit. (5" finished size)

Sparkle QAL - No progress. Kinda got wrapped up in Modern Halves. Worth it.

Upcoming projects  
Scrappy Depression Blocks - I have a plan!
* do.Good Stitches February blocks - We'll be making three baby quilts using Blue Elephant Stitches' Granny Square Quilt Block Tutorial.
* A Christmas quilt to coordinate with my tree skirt
* "On a Whim
* Table runner for my cousin 
* Pattern for Mango 
* A light box
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3


Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday . . .

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

18 comments:

Tanya said...

Your scrappy modern halves looks beautiful! I love the warm/cool contrast in the diagonal rows. A very cheery quilt, and for a scrappy quilt, it looks very under control :)

Janine said...

Your modern halves is stunning and I love your + and X block:)

Kerstin said...

Your modern halves looks great, such a good use for scraps!

Marg said...

I really love your modern halves quilt it's stunning. Love your + and x block in the solids too.

Kisha said...

I love the scrappy modern halves. Beautiful work.

Katie B. said...

Your + and x block is 5 inches?? That's tiny!!

Heather D. said...

Oooh, the x and + block with the solids is really great! I like the scrappy ones too, but this solid one is somehow much more striking.

Michelle said...

I can't get enough of Scrappy Modern Halves! And the pattern for your solid swap is very cool.

Domestic Moose said...

Love your scrappy modern halves. So pretty.

M-R said...

Love your scrappy modern halves! Great colours and values!

Linda Beth said...

That scrappy modern halves quilt is so eye-catching!! Great job, and no question something to be pleased with!

Lee said...

Gorgeous! You done good with Elizabeth's Modern Halves pattern. : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Jessica said...

Wow! Love love love your modern halves! Also adoring those mini x and + blocks, great projects!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Wow!! both are great...love the solid block

Marsha Cooper said...

love that scrappy modern halves!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Holy cow, I love your teeny x and + block, and your Modern Halves quilt is looking super fab, too!!

Scrap,Quilt, Preach said...

I'm liking the look of that solid fabric blocks.

Kelli said...

Your Modern Halves is so awesome! I absolutely love it!