Wednesday, December 21, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday


Here's my latest W.i.P.s . . . slowing down with everything else going on.

Completed projects
Hollywood Boulevard table runner - My mom was happy with the runner, and will be able to give it to her good friend for her Christmas birthday - yay.

Ongoing projects
Color Block Placemats - oh, I'm pretty excited about these! I'm using the pattern posted by Oh, Fransson on Sew, Mama, Sew! Elizabeth's were a bit scrappier, but considering my timeframe is short, I decided to make mine scrappy, but all the same. Even so, I only have one done, and hope to have a second done by Thursday, to gift my coworker. I'll just have to make the remaining six after Christmas. Considering my coworker hinted {strongly} that she'd love fall colors, I think it'll be ok.


Zip Pouch - I decided I needed a pouch as a Christmas gift-card-holder, so I have one started. Should be able to finish this by Christmas Day. . .It's nice to be working with Terrain again!

Wrenly hst quilt - no progress. Sad but true.


Upcoming projects  
* do.Good Stitches December blocks. Due by the end of the month! I have a plan - still should be able to finish on time.
* A light box - daughter dear and I both want one. Maybe I'll ask son-in-law. hmmmmm
* Hometown "Wild Thing" - will wait till January
* Pattern for Mango - hopefully in early 2012!
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3


Between work and Christmas prep, my days are full, but it's calming to have some projects still going . . .

4 comments:

  1. I think your co-worker will definitely enjoy those Colorblock Placemats as they look perfect and are indeed fall colors. Oh a Terrain Zip pouch - it's going to be lovely! As for a light box...love your ongoing gentle hint in your upcoming projects. Hope you both receive one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the placemats and the pouch will be lovely with the Terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really WIP Wednesday?? Time gets all mixed up during the holidays for me! It all looks great, Debbie. Love the scrappy fall themed placemats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! Love those placemats and the Terrain pouch will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete