Thursday, December 22, 2011

Moment by Moment

The "to-do" list at home is growing and work is crazy hectic. I'm trying to live in the {Christmas} moment, but it isn't easy. A bit of stolen time in the sewing room last night produced another color block placemat and a zip pouch. A label for a mini quilt is really all that's left to be done there by Christmas.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the good mail I got this week - my Giveaway Day winnings - a fun little raw-edge appliqué mugmat from Pam of Quilting Square One. Love the quilting, and love the binding. Having never done this kind of appliqué makes it doubly fun to see it up close and personal. Thanks, Pam!
Hoping you find moments of Christmas joy thoughout your day - no matter how hectic, no matter how long the lists, no matter what.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a cute little win!! I'm waiting for a few giveaway packages too, one from giveaway and a few from otherwise. I don't get quilty gifts from anyone I know in real life so it is so fun when the mailman delivers something, isn't it?

    Merry Christmas, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute mug mat. The colours are so fun. I am having coffee with some friends today. Just a time to kick back and sip some java. Have a wonderful Christmas Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little mugmat! lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope the hectic-ness goes away soon and you get to enjoy your week next week! Such a cute mug mat! Congrats! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable mug rug. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a lovely mug rug! Good luck with all those lists.

    ReplyDelete