I also wanted to show you how I changed out the quilt rod in my dining room. Remember, I hung the trio from the Dead Simple qa:
Well, it was a snap to unclip the trio and hang a Christmas quilt in their place. (My kind of decorating!)
In the olden days (ie. when the kids were still at home), daughter dear and I used to really enjoy rubber stamping together. We haven't done it together in ages, but one thing I do like to do is stamp Christmas tags. Not very fancy this year, but fun just the same.
Don't laugh too hard, sis . . . I wondered why the embossing powder kept falling off the tags. Kind of forgot you need to set them with heat!
The last bit of Christmas randomness is about the trip hubby and I took to the grocery store this afternoon. It was fun to pick up a few speciality items for the holiday week . . .
* fancy crackers from urban oven
* our favorite splurge-worthy salami (finocchiona)
* a new cheese to try (Bella Vitano Sartoni espresso - they had samples - it's good!)
* satsumas (love them with the leaves! And good to have on hand to add to salads, just to eat, or for the occasional Mandarin Basil Tini.)
* prosecco (you know - just in case)
* Macrina orange brioche (more about that at Tuesday at the Table!)
Time to get going - two more gifts yet to make. Hope you're having a Christmasy kind of day! See ya.