Wednesday, October 26, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

W.i.P. Wednesday came a tad too fast for me this week! If you missed out on my full reveal for the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap, see here.

Ongoing projects
Swoon quilt - The top is finished, and the backing is being pieced. It'll be another couple of days before I get to basting and then quilting. Progress has been slow but sure . . .

Wrenly HST quilt - no progress here, unfortunately.

Pumpkin Patch Table Topper - no progress here, either. I may have lost interest for now . . .


Upcoming projects
Autumn Lap Quilt NEW
* Flannel Christmas quilt - Still need to decide on a pattern - Christmas stars?
* Hometown "Wild Thing" NEW
* Stash quilt zig zag quilt
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3.

Be sure and check in at Freshly Pieced to see lots of other great w.i.p.s!

21 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the layout you chose for your swoon blocks! I've a couple of projects to finish before I'll let myself start a the swoon. Did you figure out how you will quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your swoon blocks are making me swoon!!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I look forward to seeing how you will quilt it. You better get your interest back in that table runner or it will be winter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that Swoon quilt! Someday I am going to break down and buy this pattern... someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you did put my favorite block in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoon is beautiful! I want to know if you decided to try and quilt it yourself or send it out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE That Swoon quilt!!! I'm dying to get started on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looks great!!! You should come check out my blog today..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your swoon is great! I know you will put some spectacular quilting on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The swoon is spectacular! Can't wait to see it finished!! And what is this Wild Thing? Do tell! I need to figure out what to do with my Hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Swoon quilt is just gorgeous. How will you quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your swoon is gorgeous! That's it, I need to make another block on mine today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any kind of progress is good progress in my opinion :-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my! Your Swoon quilt looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have got to make myself some swoon. :) I am swooning over your quilt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are making everybody swoon with that quilt top! (ok I'm no comic) I clicked the link to see the Pumpkin Patch Table Topper - change your focus and make it for your grandbaby...imagine next year the delight that will come when pointing to those pumpkins? Just a thought...:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful quilt...enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete