Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random

A week or so ago, I shared my Windows Improv table runner {see here}, and in doing so, mentioned Malka Dubrawsky's book, fresh*quilting. In the comments, I got the impression that some of you thought the table runner pattern is in the book, but actually, I purchased it online {here}.

For your calendars, note that the next Bloggers' Quilt Festival begins on October 28! I participated in the spring and had a great time, both sharing one of my most meaningful quilt stories, as well as reading oodles from other quilters. Be sure and watch for details at Amy's Creative Side.
Amy'sCreativeSide

I also wanted to remind you of the giveaway I'm having! I'd love to have you join in and share how you stay creative and inspired! I'll be choosing a random winner on Tuesday, October 4, so be sure and leave a comment on the giveaway post here.

Lastly, I finished up my Shades of Grey quilt this morning and will be sharing it tomorrow for {Sew} Modern Monday. For now, a sneak peek taken in a vineyard in eastern Washington this afternoon - a little pit stop as we drove home from a weekend visiting family.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the Shades of Grey tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it OK to say that I'm a little jealous of the quilt, hanging out at Washington vineyards and all??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically, I have that very magazine, that certain pattern came from and was looking at it this weekend, and thought, my that looks like Debbie's table runner! LOL

    ReplyDelete