Friday, October 21, 2011

Bee Blocks and Swoons a Plenty

I was pretty pleased to join the do.Good Stitches Faith Circle in September! Making a Swoon block for our circle's quilt was a real treat, but I confess, I was breathless when I saw the top our quilter, Rachel put together. {see her post here}
1. Swoon with do. Good Stitches

I can't wait to see the back and how she finishes the quilt. I am really proud to be a part of this project!

My own Swoon quilt is coming along - blocks 6 and 7 are now done!


It has also been great fun being a part of Beehive 10 in the 4x5 modern Quilt Bee. Yesterday I got my last block in the mail for this round. I think they all look great together, and can't wait to get started on the next quarter!

6 comments:

  1. Great blocks, Debbie! Love the orange and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swoon blocks are SO PRETTY! All those orange and gray blocks are just lovely too, can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 4x5 blocks and the swoon blocks are wonderful as always. I have a stack of that Terrain fabric now, I think I have a plan for it and hope to start too, it is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Swoon blocks are beautiful!! I'm going to have to make one this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swoon blocks are so gorgeous - and the do good stitches one that you were a part of is gorgeous as well. Takes you breath away doesn't it, to see it all come together!

    And the bee blocks, well I just love them. Orange/Gray/Black/White...love it!

    ReplyDelete