Sunday, October 23, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 21

The list assignment for this week is "my Halloween to-do list", and honestly, I don't have one. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it when the kids were small and at home - I made almost all of their costumes, baked them fun treats, and did the whole pumpkin-carving-seed-roasting routine with them. But with an empty next located in a neighborhood that gets ZERO(!) trick-or-treaters . . . well, we kind of ignore it these days.

So rather than a Halloween list, I hunted down some pretty amazing decorations, projects, food, and quilts that would be great for the Halloween season. I hope you like them!

courtesy of Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I like the candy corn in the jars with candles! Almost makes me wish I was having an autumn themed wedding :) And the 2 treats in the bottom left corner... look uber yummy!! Would love to try some of those sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make those caramels. :) Ahh you found a fall/halloweenish Swoon Quilt! Great hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look wonderful! Is that a candy corn martini??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirational pictures! Such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also get zero trick or treaters, and the same in our last neighborhood! Thankfully our BIL and SIL let us go to their house! Love the inspirational photos!

    ReplyDelete