Thursday, October 13, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 19

Usually when I see what the week's list assignment is, I tell hubby, and he nods acknowledgement, without much comment. THIS week, when I shared about "ME in a list...the good, the bad, the weird, the quirky," he immediately started rattling off his own list - about me!

Good - "You're a good cook."
Bad - "You don't do floors."
Quirky - "You're obsessed with blogging."
To his credit, he couldn't think of anything 'weird'. whew.

So here's my list. I'll leave it up to you to decide what's good, what's bad, what's weird, what's quirky. It's all there!






6 comments:

  1. I think you are just plain special! I love your list. It's funny that we think about ourselves is wierd or quirky is what makes us unique. We all have quirky things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list, probably my favorite all year! My quirky and weird list would be so long....especially since I border on obsessive compulsive! P.S. I am an average bowler when I'm not pregnant, but I am awesome (just like you) when I am pregnant. I think it is because we are already used to carrying around a bowling ball in our stomachs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great list! Its fun reading things about how others see themselves. I hate being tickled, too! I don't think I ever bowled when I was pregnant, it probably wouldn't have been pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! LOL Bowling while pregnant! You rock!
    and I frequently ignore my life to sew or read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So interesting. Thanks for the peek into your inner quirks. See? You really are brave!

    I, too, hate to be tickled, I also cook with a variety of salts, and dislike answering the phone. In fact, not big on phone talking at all. That must come from my inner introvert.

    Would love to see a photo of you and your Mom in your matching dresses! LOL

    ReplyDelete