I'm excited to have a finished quilt to show today! Freshly back from the quilter's, I was able to get the binding on (looove doing the binding!). So here is "Geese in the Park", using Kate Spain's beautiful Central Park.
March Madness. . . sigh)
The Supernova Quilt Along with Lee of Freshly Pieced was where my real efforts went this week. I'd sneak down to the sewing room early and late, to piece just a bit. Am happy to say I have eight of the nine blocks done. Tomorrow Lee will post instructions for the next step, so I won't be too far behind. I must say, I haven't enjoyed piecing a quilt this much in ages - such drama! I am thinking of rearranging my block placement once they are all done - we'll see.
Block-a-palooza quilt along
coming home using Origins by BasicGrey.
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.
That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! So many great projects and people to inspire you!